20% Down 20% for (4) Months Plan
How the Plan works!
1) Any item or items over $200.00 can be placed
(on a $200 dollar Lay-a-Way
thats only $40.00 initial payment
and $40.00 a month or about
$10.00 a week)
2) To place an item or items on Lay-a-Way,
just call or E-mail
Us and we will do the rest. It is just that
3) Once we receive the order, your credit card
will be charged 20% of the order and your item or items will be placed
on Lay-a Way.
4) On the same day of each month, your credit
card will be charged 20% of the total Lay-a-Way amout for the next (4)
months until the balance is paid.
5) Once the balance is paid, we will ship the
item or items to you.
6) If requested, you will receive an e-mail
with the tracking number that your
Lay-a-Way is on the way.
If you would like to receive your Lay-a-Way
sooner than (4) months, please notify us when placing the order or call
us and we will be glad to charge your credit card the balance on the day
you would like the item or items shipped to you. Please notify us a couple
of days in advance.
Reasons for Lay-a-Way
1) A large item may go on sale and the timing
is not right for you. You can place the item on and lock in on the sale
price and only pay 20% at the time of Lay-a-Way.
2) There is a large item such as a Thomas Kinkade
Painting or a retired Ebony Visions figurine which could sell out before
you are ready to pay the total amount. Place the Thomas Kinkade Painting
or other merchandise on Lay-a-Way and take (4) months to pay.
3) There maybe several items such as a Armani
figurine or a Millcreek statue that you would like to purchase. If you
are not in a hurry, you place these items on Lay-a-Way and take (4) months
1) Once an item or items are placed on Lay-a-Way,
the price of the item or items do not change. The price is locked in on
the day of the first payment and does not go up while the item or items
are on Lay-a-Way.
2) If the Lay-a-Way is cancelled, there is
a re-stocking fee of 15% of the total Lay-a-Way amount.